"The truth is that women are already the most dynamic and fastest-growing economic force in the world today."
– Muhtar Kent, CEO, Coca-Cola
Through the lens of economic empowerment, law and public policy, Seneca Point Global provides advisory services, research and impact convenings that focus on driving collaboration and results on topics relevant to women's economic empowerment and legal participation.
Seneca Point Global works with the world’s leading governments, companies, philanthropic institutions and individuals to create shared value–advancing women and girls while driving sustainable results. This includes:
- Strategy, design and implementation of business, corporate social responsibility and philanthropic projects focused on women and girls
- Partnerships, outreach and communication strategy including facilitation of public, private sector and nonprofit partnerships
- Community and employee engagement strategies
Seneca Point Global is a center for thought-leadership and research focused on women’s economic and legal participation, including:
- Industry, partnership and landscape analysis
- Country research and assessment
Case studies and enterprise analysis
Seneca Point Global drives impact by leading industry sessions and collaborations on topics relating to women’s economic and legal participation.
- Action-driven convenings
Cross-sector partnerships and collaborations
To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.